What We Collect
In order for you to create an account on GMDSS Testers website and use our services, including downloading of software and user manuals, we need to collect and process some information. That may include:
- information (such as your name and company name)
- your email and password details
- details of any requests by contact form
- communications you send to us
This data will not be publicly displayed or revealed to other users:
- your email
- your password details
- your IP address
- communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem)
We don’t give your personal information to any third-party services.
We do reserve the right to disclose personal information when we believe that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement, to prevent fraud or abuse, or to protect our legal rights.
Uses of Your Personal Information
We will use the personal information you provide to:
- identify you when you sign in to your account;
- enable us to provide you with the our services;
- send you marketing communications we think you may find useful, but only in accordance with your email preferences;
- present new products to you when you use our equipment which we believe will be of interest based on your job;
- enable us to contact you regarding any question you have;
We take securing your data and preserving your privacy very seriously. We do not and will not sell your data.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep emails to a minimum and give you the ability to opt out of any marketing communications we send.
We will send you email relating to your personal transactions. You will also receive certain marketing email communications, in accordance with your preferences, and from which you may opt out at any time.
We may send you service-related announcements on the rare occasions when it is necessary to do so.